Seer of Light
Seer of Light
Ha’a Keaulana runs across the ocean floor with a 50 pound boulder. They do this as training to survive the massive surf waves of winter. She learned her amazing skills from her dad, legendary waterman #briankeaulana and her Grandpa, #Buffalo. I was very humbled to learn from the Hawaiians who have salt water running through their veins. Mahalo Nui Loa. Please stay tuned for our upcoming story on the Hawaiian surfing culture.
Shared of @natgeo
This is just.. Super impressive.
favorite fashions: Suneet Varma S/S 2014
I AM FUCKING HARD OH MY GOD SOMEONE DID A REMIX OF “GET LUCKY” AND “MICHAEL JACKSON”
i dont ask for much just let me sit in front of my computer and watch flashmob after flashmob until my very soul is consumed and my physical body withers and then dies
oh my god you’re beautiful
Please spread the word.
For more information please check out these links:
- Prime Minister’s adviser sparks outrage for kicking mourner amid Soma protests
- Turkish PM cites 19th-century Britain to prove mine accidents are ‘typical’
- AS IT HAPPENED: Soma mining disaster becomes worst in Turkey’s history
- Turkish Prime Minister Erdoğan slapped me involuntarily, says Soma man
- Miners used their last breath in turns in Soma’s sole refuge chamber, rescuers say
- İzmir police intervene as thousands protest Turkish mine blast
Brienne, drawn in PS.
Allison gurl I dig your style